Friday, March 24, 2017

Video Blog: Allison's Unofficial Guide to Cutthroat Billiards

For those of you who have been reading about my love for cutthroat billiards and have no idea how it works, here's a handy guide to show you all how it's played. While this is a simplified version of the rules, it will provide you with enough information to play the game yourself if you so wish. Hopefully this helps you in your future billiards endeavors!



Quick Disclaimer: My camera broke the day before I wanted to start editing my footage, so I had to re-film the footage in a short time span, leading to potentially bad image quality (I had to use my phone). I apologize if this bothers anyone, but as hard as I may try I could not get the image quality to improve for my video. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I actually... sort of understand this??? I mean, I'll probably forget it after like ten minutes but you know I tried. This was a good vlog, especially since your camera broke! RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that you collect $200 whenever you pass go, and that you have to roll doubles to get out of jail within 3 turns or pay $50. And maybe if you had won a game you would've been able to afford a better camera. Considering your results, I think the Cleveland Browns banner is appropriate as well, even though they actually won a game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I already commented on this post, but that was about the video, not about your project/goals, so I'm gonna comment on that too. You said at the end of the vlog that you weren't able to reach your goal of winning a game. I know you would probably be disappointed if you didn't meet any goals over the course of this project, so I thought maybe I should suggest a new one for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3sOOBicyDY&index=13&list=PL7XlqX4npddfrdpMCxBnNZXg2GFll7t5y

    ReplyDelete