Sunday, April 2, 2017

Time Lapses Galore (2 Time Lapses)

So most of you who know me know that I can be a bit psychotic about my grades, and have been known to spend way more time than usual perfecting a project that really was fine as it was. This project is no exception to this rule, and I have literally been working on it almost all weekend, so I was abnormally stressed out and crabby (normally I'm minimally stressed out and crabby but this weekend was like double the normal amount for a point of reference).

Anyways, so my parents noticed this and being the caring people they are, tore me away from my work and forced me to do something else. At first they tried to get me outside, and after figuring out there was no chance in that, they made me play billiards for a while. To be honest, I think it only worked because it was still related to the project, so I could stress about it if I wanted to. Since I was forced to play, I figured I should actually come through on my promise of a spam, so here's some time lapses. 

By the way, just to make it clear I did in fact win this game (above). It was on a technicality though, my brother said I lost but couldn't find it in the rule book, and then hit the eight ball in too early. Still a win though!
Unfortunately I was only able to get half of a time lapse here because we were forced to stop to see my grandparents, but the first half of the game was actually very fun. Games at this point are much better than they were a few weeks ago. (By the way, the flash of red you see is my sister, sorry)



No comments:

Post a Comment